Delta PLC manufacturer: Note on the use of inverters in summer
< p=""> Summer inverter work Protection attention key
Delta PLC manufacturers: Summer is the frequent occurrence of inverter problems. To ensure that the inverter can work stably and securely for a long time, the key lies in daily protection and maintenance, in order to ensure that the inverter can be at high temperature. On a hot summer day, work hard to reduce unnecessary unplanned downtime due to poor protection or on-site working environment. In the summer protection of the inverter, please pay attention to the temperature of the inverter device environment and periodically clean the inverter. Internal dust ensures a smooth cooling air path. Strengthen inspections to improve the surrounding environment of inverters, motors and circuits. Check that the terminals are tight, ensure that the electrical connections are properly and securely connected, and avoid unnecessary downtime.
First, the environment of the inverter device is recognized
1. Ambient temperature: The inverter generally requires a low ambient temperature of -5 °C and a high ambient temperature of 40 °C. A large number of studies have indicated that the frequency of the inverter increases exponentially with increasing temperature, and the service life decreases exponentially with increasing temperature. When the ambient temperature rises by 10 degrees, the service life of the inverter will be halved. The summer temperature is high, the inside of the inverter is prone to condensation, and its insulation function will be greatly reduced, and may even cause short-circuit problems. Ventilation and heat dissipation of the inverter unit should be strengthened.
2. Summer is rainy, avoid rainwater entering the inverter (for example, rainwater enters the air outlet)
3. Corrosive gas: If the environment is corrosive Gas will not only corrode the lead wires of printed materials, printed circuit boards, etc., but also accelerate the aging of plastic equipment and reduce the insulation function; if there is acid or alkaline corrosive gas around the inverter, please provide according to the actual situation on site. Sexual solution.
4. Oscillation and shock: When the inverter cabinet is subjected to mechanical oscillation and shock, it may cause poor electrical contact. Therefore, after the equipment has been in operation for a period of time, its wiring should be inspected and protected.
Second, daily inspections need to pay attention to matters
1, strengthen inspections, organize special personnel responsible for the daily protection of the inverter;
2, work data records: Write the working record of the inverter, and record the working data of the inverter and the motor at regular intervals, including the inverter output frequency, output current, output voltage and other parameters, and compare it with reasonable data to facilitate the early detection of hidden dangers.
3. Ensure that the ambient temperature of the inverter room is between -5 and 35 °C. Set a special person to check whether the cooling fan at the top of the inverter cabinet is normal and the filter screen of the cabinet door is blocked. Make sure that the cooling air path is clear. The specific method is: put a standard thickness of A4 printing paper on the filter screen of the cabinet door, and the paper should be adsorbed on the air inlet window. In order to ensure the smoothness of the cooling air passage, the filter should be cleaned once a week. If the site is dusty, the cleaning interval should be shortened.
4, environmental monitoring: When the summer temperature is high, the ventilation of the frequency conversion device should be strengthened. Ensure that there is no excessive amount of dust, acid, salt, corrosive or explosive gas in the surrounding air. Avoid directing the inverter to direct sunlight or close to the heat source. Summer is rainy, and rain should be prevented from entering the inverter (such as rain). Enter the air outlet of the wind tunnel).
5, check the tightness of all electrical connections, check that there are no abnormal discharge marks in each circuit, no
strange smell, discoloration, cracks, damage and so on.
6. It is necessary to keep the inverter room clean and tidy, and it should be cleaned at any time according to the actual situation on site.
7. Ventilation and lighting of the inverter room are necessary. Ventilation and cooling equipment (air conditioner, power supply fan, etc.) can work normally.
III. Items to be protected after the inverter is stopped
1. Thoroughly clean the inverter cabinet with a vacuum cleaner with a plastic nozzle to ensure that there is no excessive dust around the equipment.
2. Check the ventilation and lighting of the inverter room, and the ventilation equipment can work normally.
3. Check that the connection between the internal cables of the inverter should be correct and reliable.
4. Check that all grounding in the inverter cabinet should be secure and there is no rust at the grounding point.
5, tighten the internal cables of the inverter once every six months.
6. Check the tightness of all electrical connections, check that there are no abnormal discharge marks in each circuit, no strange smell, discoloration, cracks, damage and so on.
7. After each protection of the inverter, carefully check for missing screws and wires to avoid short-circuit events caused by small metal objects. In particular, after making major changes to the electrical circuit, ensure that the electrical connection is properly connected and secure, and avoid the occurrence of the "anti-power transmission".