Emerson Inverter Maintenance Considerations Summary
Emerson Inverter General equipment environment requirements: Zui low ambient temperature -5 ° C, Zui high ambient temperature 40 ° C. A large number of studies have shown that the frequency of the inverter increases exponentially with increasing temperature, and the service life decreases exponentially with increasing temperature. When the ambient temperature rises by 10 °C, the service life of the inverter will be halved. In addition, the operation of the inverter is outstanding, and it is also related to the degree of environmental cleanliness. Summer is a frequent occurrence of inverter problems. As long as the maintenance is carried out, the occurrence of equipment problems can be reduced. Please pay attention to it.
During the maintenance of high-voltage inverters in summer, pay attention to the environment of the inverter. The temperature of the inverter is regularly cleaned to ensure the smoothness of the cooling air passage. Strengthen inspections to improve the surrounding environment of inverters, motors and circuits. Check whether the terminal is tight, ensure the correct and secure connection of each electrical circuit, and prevent unnecessary downtime.
I. Daily inspection requirements Note
1. Carefully supervise and Record the display parameters on the man-machine interface of the inverter, and find that the abnormality should be reflected immediately.
2. Carefully monitor and record the ambient temperature of the inverter room. The ambient temperature should be between -5 °C and 40 °C. The temperature rise of the phase shifting transformer should not exceed 130 °C.
3. When the summer temperature is high, the ventilation and heat dissipation of the inverter unit should be strengthened. Ensure that the surrounding air does not contain excessive dust, acid, salt, corrosive and explosive gases.
4. Summer is rainy, and rain should be prevented from entering the inverter (for example, rainwater enters the air outlet)<>
5. The filter on the inverter door should be cleaned once a week. If the working environment is dusty, the cleaning distance should be shortened according to the actual situation.
6. The inverter is normal. During operation, a standard thickness of A4 paper should be firmly adsorbed on the air inlet filter screen of the cabinet door.
7. The frequency conversion room needs to be kept clean and tidy, and should be cleaned at any time according to the actual situation on site.
8. Ventilation and lighting of the inverter room are necessary. Ventilation and cooling equipment (air conditioner, ventilation fan, etc.) can work normally
2. Projects requiring maintenance after shutdown>
1. Thoroughly clean the inside and outside of the inverter cabinet with a vacuum cleaner with a plastic nozzle to ensure that there is no excessive dust around the equipment.
2. Check the ventilation and lighting equipment of the inverter room to ensure that the ventilation equipment can work normally.
3, Check the connection between the internal cables of the inverter should be correct and reliable
4. Check that all grounding in the inverter cabinet should be secure and there is no rust at the grounding point< p=""> 5, every half a year (inside) should be tightened once again the adapter nut of the internal cable of the inverter
6. After the inverter has been restarted for a long time, the inverter should be measured (including the phase shifting transformer, The main circuit of the bypass cabinet is insulated and a 2500V megger should be used. After the test insulation is qualified, the inverter can be started.
7. Check the tightness of all electrical connections, check whether there are abnormal discharge marks in each circuit, whether there are strange smells, discoloration, cracks, damage, etc. /p>
8. After each maintenance of the inverter, carefully check the missing screws and wires to prevent the short-circuit of the inverter caused by small metal objects. In particular, after making major changes to the electrical circuit, ensure that the electrical connection is properly connected and secure, and prevent the occurrence of "anti-power transmission".