How to set the speed of INVT servo motor
Invitro servomotors are commonly used work tools in the production department. During use, there are Friends reflect the servo motor speed will present a lot of problems. When the servo motor speed is low, the motor will stop running. So in the end, the servo motor speed can not be set by itself, what is the relationship between the speed and the speed?
First, can the servo motor speed be set?
The speed of the servo motor can be set freely. How to set it up depends on the specific application control method. There are generally two cases:
1. If the external analog quantity is used for speed mode control, the analog voltage you input is proportional to the motor speed. For example, the internal parameters of the driver are acquiescence to every 1V voltage. Value, the motor rotates 500 laps per minute, and outputs 3V voltage, which is 1500 rpm. Of course, the motor speed corresponding to each V voltage can be set, the default is 500, can be changed to 80, or can be changed to 800. Simply change the voltage value of the output analog, you can set the motor speed.
2. Another method is to use the azimuth control mode. At this time, the speed of the motor is proportional to the frequency of the upper transmit pulse. If the drive internally sets 10,000 pulses for one revolution, if the upper transmission is 10000 per second. One pulse, the motor will make one turn in one second. At this time, if you want to change the speed of the motor, you only need to change the frequency of the upper transmit pulse. The higher the frequency of the upper transmit pulse, the faster the motor speed.
Second, why does the servo motor run briefly when the engine speed is low?
In general, even if the servo motor speed is low, the motor will not stop. The servo motor stops working and should have no relationship with the speed. At low speeds, the servo motor will stop working, perhaps by chance.
The servo motor stops working. At this time, it is recommended to check whether the load is sufficient. If the servo motor is not enough, the motor will issue an overload alarm and stop immediately. It is recommended to check the load connection first, what is the connection, the timing belt, the screw, and still the gear. Check if the joint is slipping. When the motor is stopped, the shaft of the motor is stopped.
Third, what is the relationship between servo motor speed and voltage?
Regardless of whether the DC servo is still communicating with the servo motor:
(1) When the speed is high, the servo motor speed is proportional to the voltage;
(2) At low speed , the voltage should be lower than the speed drop;
(3) When the servo motor speed is zero, the voltage is not zero;
In short, the voltage varies with the servo motor speed. Change: voltage = back EMF + armature voltage drop.
The servo motor speed is only directly related to the voltage. The voltage can be changed to change the servo motor speed. When the servo motor speed is low, the motor will stop working, which does not necessarily indicate that the servo motor speed is at a problem at this moment, and the load should be checked.